Dr. Rick Love, President and co-founder of our organization, Peace Catalyst International, wrote responses to these FAQs that Christians have about Islam and Muslims. Each link takes you to Rick Love’s website at http://ricklove.net/.
- How do I relate to Muslims and share my faith?
- Do Muslims worship the same God as we do?
- What do Muslims believe about Jesus?
- Don’t Muslims believe in a distant God, utterly transcendent and remote from human affairs?
- Though the Qur’an speaks often of God’s mercy, isn’t God’s judgment of each individual on the Last Day based on a person’s works?
- Was the Muslim faith spread by the sword?
- Do Muslims aim to take over the world politically so as to make Shari’a law supreme?
- Why is Islamic law, or Shari’a, so important to Muslims?
- Why do Muslims worldwide take such a passionate pro-Palestinian stance in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?
- Doesn’t the fact that most Muslim women wear some kind of veil show that Islam oppresses women?