Dr. Rick Love, President and co-founder of our organization, Peace Catalyst International, wrote responses to these frequently asked questions that Muslims have for Christians. Each link takes you to Rick Love’s website at http://ricklove.net/.
- How can you call yourself a “monotheist” and believe in three Gods?
- The Qur’an states that your scriptures (Jews and Christians) have been “falsified.” What do you say?
- How can you believe in the integrity of the gospel revelation and still have four “gospels”?
- To call Jesus the “Son of God” is the worst kind of sin (shirk – associating others with God). Why do you make such claims about Jesus?
- Jesus said, “Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.” How can society become more conformed to God’s will if there is absolute separation of church and state?
- How do Christians protect their women in promiscuous societies?
- Why don’t Christians fast?
- Divisions among Christians are baffling to us Muslims. Can you explain the main differences in simple terms?