This is a growing list. If you have any resources to suggest, please contact us!
- Christian-Muslim Forum, “Ethical Guidelines for Christian and Muslim Witness in Britain,” 24 June 2009.
- Articles by Rick Love
- “The Missing Peace of Evangelical Missiology: Peacemaking and Respectful Witness,” Christian Theology and Islam, sponsored by the Center for Catholic and Evangelical Theology in Baltimore, Maryland, June 9-11, 2008.
- “Discerning a Biblical Approach to Peacemaking and Engaging Muslims: Exposing Biblical Blind Spots, Hermeneutical Imbalance, and Indiscriminating Cultural Analysis,” a paper presented for the Society of Vineyard Scholars, April 18-20, 2013.
- “The Ethics of Da‘wa and Evangelism: Respecting the Other and Freedom of Religion,” a talk given at the World Bank during “A Christian and Muslim Dialogue on Creation Care,” sponsored by the National Association of Evangelicals and the Embassy of Morocco in Washington, D.C., June 18-20, 2008.
- Articles by Joseph L. Cumming,
- “Religious Resources in Peacemaking Between Christians and Muslims,” a paper presented at The Fourth Forum for Al-Azhar Graduates, June 28-30, 2009.
- “Did Jesus Die on the Cross? The History of Reflection on the End of His Earthly Life in Sunnī Tafsīr Literature,” Yale University, May 2001.
- “What is the Meaning of the Expression ‘Son of God’?”
- “The Principle of Love as the Key to Peacemaking in the Abrahamic Faiths and in the Teaching of Jesus,” presented at The Sixth Doha Conference on Interfaith Dialogue, May 13-14, 2008.
- J. Dudley Woodberry, “Toward Mutual Respectful Witness,” originally published in Peace-Building by, between, and beyond Muslims and Evangelical Christians, edited by Mohammed Abu-Nimer and David Augsburger.